Sunday 12 July 2009

Thunder - More Than A Weather Condition

It is also the name of one of the hardest working, and most under rated bands of the last twenty years. They are just completing their farewell tour. For those old enough to remember, they formed in 1989 out of the ashes of Terraplane. I only got into them about two years ago, and was thinking really must see them some time. When they announced that they were calling it a day, I thought well it's now or never. Saw them at Wolverhampton Civic Hall on Friday, with some good friends from the Planet Rock Forum. It was an awesome display of rock at it's best. Thanks guys for the music and the memories.

I have chosen to use a clip of my favourite track, I love you more than rock and roll, as recorded on this tour in Glasgow.

Thanks for letting me go Megan, The title refers to how I feel about you to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment