Wednesday 4 February 2009

Twenty Years Ago Today

It was twenty years ago today, that I got married. For some reason best known to herself, she says it's called love, she has stuck by me all this time. I know that I could not have got through some of the stuff life has thrown at me over the years without her support. Thanks for everything.

It's amazing to think that we both have friends that have been married, separated, re-married, separated, in that time. I am so lucky to have found the one whom God had intended for me. She says she knew that I was going to ask her to marry me, and that she would say yes, sometime before I actually did. Wish God had told me earlier, would have solved some of the hassle at the time!

Here's to the next twenty years, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment