Monday 18 January 2010

Super Badger

If you are on Facebook you should be using Superbadger. Run by Tearfund, it gives an easy way to “badger” different people via email about particular issues. It literally takes a minute to put your name at the bottom of an email and send it. I’ve had responses from government ministers, Tesco, Starbucks and more. It does get through, especially as most of the “badger” requests get done by a thousand or so people.

Imagine if that became 10,000. Or even 100,000. It wouldn’t be that difficult – please can you sign up to it and get others to do the same? If you’re on Twitter then follow Superbadger there as well.

I've stolen the above two paragraphs from Chris Fox's blog, but would reiterate that this a good and easy way to make a constructive difference. I read Chris's post in November, but did nothing about it. Super Badger was is mentioned in the latest edition of Idea, the quarterly magazine from Evangelical Alliance. I decided that it was time for me to sign up. I joined via the link at youth.tearfund.org

Get badgering.

No comments:

Post a Comment